Quickbooks online update
Quickbooks Online Plus now introduces a new feature, Projects, which helps you organise all the pieces of a project, including transactions, time, and running reports – so you can focus on the work you want to get done, each project at a time. Projects can be jobs, trips, engagements, and of course projects. This new feature allows users to interact with QuickBooks in the same way they handle and organise their project-based work.
With this feature, you can:
Stay organised by project:
- Organise your books the way you work by keeping all job-related information in one place.
- Connect invoices, expenses and transactions to each project.
- View all your open jobs to see where you're spending your time.
Understand each project's profitability:
- Easily run reports to understand if you're making or losing money on each individual project.
- Four custom reports help you easily see your profitability, invoices that need to be sent, sales transactions and any non-billable time.
- Track all time and expenses, and view outstanding payments and unbilled work.
No more cumbersome workarounds to understand profitability or spending extra money on third-party solutions to manage finances for your jobs.