Getting your business structure right from the outset will amplify the benefits you get out of a good business.
There are many different types of business structures available and we can help guide you through the options to help you find the best set-up for your small business entity.
The right organisational structure will allow you to protect your personal assets, cater for the growth of your business over time, facilitate succession planning and minimise your overall tax obligations.
The considerations you will be faced with when determining the right structure for you include:
- Your personal circumstances
- Asset protection
- Your intentions regarding the future of the business
- Do you intend to sell the business in the near future
- Do you own or intend to own the business premises
- Financing requirements – debt or equity
- Your understanding of the structure
Back to Accounting & Business Services